MEMPROW’s approach focuses on creating a MEMPROW GIRL; knowledgeable, self-reliant confident, and a woman with marketable skills who is passionate about justice and equality for all.
We achieve this by:
- Increasing girls’ retention and improved attainment in basic education.
- Empowering young women and men through pertinent training on Human Rights.
- Strengthening young women’s capacity for making informed decisions based on respect for human dignity.
- Fostering critical feminist thinking and strong positive citizenry among the youth.
- Transforming mindsets through survival skills training.
- Gender analysis to influence attitudinal change and transform negative mindsets within communities to promote violence free environments for both women and men.